Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Seemed to be able to offer a cheeper rate than major airlines viewed online... They ended up booking with Allegiant Air instead of Delta.

Come to find out I could have booked directly online with Allegiant for almost half the price Traveler Help desk charged me.

And now I'll have to pay for baggage. I called, and was hung up on, and then called back and was told they could do nothing for me, and I had agreed to purchase the way over priced ticket.

Review about: Traveler Helpdesk Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Booked us a group flight for 13 people going to Chicago. Had me on hold for 2 hours, ended up booking us on flight arriving and departing at/from two different airports in chicago.

Never told me that the tickets were non-refundable, and that baggage was NOT included, that we were flying two different airlines, or that we were not flying into the airport that I had requested, instead Sebastian assured me that "everything is going to be great!" I went on to the two airline's websites later to find that I could have got the tickets for $75 less PER PERSON if I had booked myself, and I could have done it with one airline, and gone to the CORRECT airport.

I'm beyond pissed. When I called them for help, their customer service is crap, they put me on hold 7 times while they "talked to their supervisor" and just kept coming back to say "sorry, nothing can be done." Traveler helpdesk is HORRIBLE!