This is literally the worst "agency" on the face of the planet. I have never been so horrified by the disrespect, the deceitfulness, the absolute *** of the earth I have had to deal with through this. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT LET THEM GET AHOLD OF YOUR MONEY.

They will scam you at every turn, and their policies change every moment...one second they are saying the airline doesn't allow them to do certain things, and the next they say it's an internal policy. ALL LIARS.

They advertise through kayak, which is how I found them...little did I know they would leave me in a situation where my brother is stranded because of COVID and then only offer the solutions of a credit (WITH THEM...HELL NO) for a quarter of the price of the fare, or spend 6x as much on a new ticket.

I don't know where this company is located, but there is nothing more terrifying than being overseas in a foreign country where you don't speak the language and this good ole American company leaves you stranded.

User's recommendation: Avoid like the plague.

Location: Dubai, Dubai