Additional Fees

Like several other customers who have noted complaints here.

I purchased tickets roughly a week before the flight.

I checked my Credit Card statement and they had processed the transaction--gone through with no errors. They emailed me a booking/confirmation#.

With those two things, anyone would be led to believe they have a valid reservation.

WRONG!!!

On the day of the flight, I walked up to the Airline counter only to be told there was no record of a reservation in my name.

In a panic, I called the customer support line. There, over the period of an hour where they make it seem like they are trying to help you, they will gouge you for additional fees. In my case, after much pleading, they got me for an extra $120.

They are outright liars. On the phone, while I'm at the airport, they told me some lie about my credit card being declined as the reason for the mixup. COMPLETE LIE!

They 'offered' to have me pay extra to fly on China Southern (crap) the same day as opposed to ANA which I had booked.

They will delay and drag things out on the phone, passing you 'up the chain' to a supervisor, who will use the time pressure to extort extra money from you.

AVOID AT ALL COST! YOU WILL BE SORRY.

If you find a good price with them via SkyScanner, book using the airline website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Traveler Helpdesk Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Price gouging with fees.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 13.

Comments