Verified Reviewer

I would rate this company a 0 if I could. Three other women and I booked a flight a flight in February 2020, for a trip in May.

Then Covid hit. So we changed our flight. We were each charged $50 although the airlines were not charging for flight changes because of Covid. Unfortunately, we rebooked for September thinking that Covid would be over.....not.

Again charged each $50. Three of us got credit for a future flight. One got a refund which they now say they don't do. I wanted to use my $304 credit on a flight that costs $316 and they said I would have to pay $274.56 for taxes, making that I would have paid $590.56 total for a ticket that costs $316.

I argued and argued and argued about that added fee and got absolutely no where, just pat answers. And I was given no chance to talk to a supervisor, boss or whoever was in charge. From the three of us, they basically stole $912 and an additional $300 in changing fees. The airlines could not help since the tickets were not booked through them, although they consistently told me to contact the airlines and blamed them for the added "taxes".

They are liars and stealers and should not be permitted to be in business. Calling them was a complete mistake because they were conveniently listed directly under the American Airlines site and we thought we were dealing with the airlines.

User's recommendation: Stay far away from this lying, cheating business that basically steals customers money.

Traveler Helpdesk Cons: Added taxes for using a credit on a flight changing flight fees.

Comments

#2119428

Stay away from this outfit

Traveler Helpdesk Reviews