1.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Buying my tickets with TravelerHelpDesk has been a real nightmare.I am trying to get $525.43 back from this so-called travel agency.

How can they sleep at night? Please be careful. It is often better to spend a few more dollars and have a peace of mind. Good luck.

Anne C. American Airlines Date: 09/14/2017 Customer Relations To whom it may concern: On 05/21/17, I made a reservation for Paris, France, as my mother was gravely ill. Sadly, she died before I could even travel to see her. I cancelled this reservation on the phone within one or two hours after booking it.

I booked this reservation under Confirmation RQGK9P (Reff.-NB307030) through TravelerHelpDesk online. The full amount ($1089,43) was refunded. Subsequently, I then made a reservation with Ula under Confirmation S3ZEA5 (Reff.-NB307056) in hopes of at least attending the funeral. Tragically, the arrangements made it impossible to make the connections to my home in Brittany.

So, I also had to cancel this reservation. Much to my surprise, even though there were fewer than 24 hours between the making and the cancelling of this second reservation, the full amount was not refunded, something I was not told by Ula, though her assistance during this sad time was otherwise somewhat helpful. In fact, this reservation was made on Sunday 05/21/17 at 4:37 AM and cancelled over the phone on the same day at 8:40 AM. If you could, please review these details with Ula, whom I have not been able to contact despite many attempts via e-mail and the phone, and consider refunding the balance to me.

The sum of $525.43 may not seem much to you in a time of tragedy, but to me it represents a considerable percentage of my monthly income. The ticket was $1,189.43 and only $664.00 were refunded. Please do not hesitate to contact me by email if you have any questions. In addition, I am also enclosing Ula's contact numbers.

Thank you for your thoughtful consideration in this matter. Sincerely, Anne C.

Ula Sr.Executive at TravelerHelpDesk Phone: 877.251.1691 Extension: 71541 Fax: 888.331.2110 ula@travelerhelpdesk.com

Review about: Traveler Helpdesk Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Traveler Helpdesk?

Comments