1.3K views
1.6

Update by user May 02, 2016

Still waiting for the results of the investigation my Credit Card Services has under way.

The Traveler Help Desk continue ignoring my claim... what else could I expect?

Never again!!

Original review posted by user Apr 23, 2016

I would like to file charges of incompetence, deceptive trade practice against TRAVELLERHELPDESK.COM. Although knowing that I was going to travel with my cat, they sold me a flight with American Airlines with Insurance.

When I tried to make the reservation for my cat, the Airline told me I could not travel with my cat since they do not fly pets! When I went back to the Travel Agency to cancel the flight under the insurance. After 10 days of waiting, emailing and calling (they never had the courtesy to email or call me back) I made a very upsetting call. Amazingly 15 minutes later they sent me an email informing me that I was NOT entitled to any REFUND!

I was chocked! I had to submit a claim through my Chase Credit Card.

Also I booked a hotel for an overnight stay (FREE cancellation). Once again they didn't check with the Hotel if they would accept. When I called the staff, I was told they only accept Dogs!

I was appalled! not only for their assistance service, but also for their information that this refund will take 2 billing cycles, TWO months!, to be credited back to my Credit Card! It is so frustrating to work with this kind of people!

It is a nightmare!

I would NOT RECOMMEND this Online Travel Agency to anyone!

Product or Service Mentioned: Traveler Helpdesk Flight Booking.

Traveler Helpdesk Cons: It was a nightmare, Nobody seemed to be efficient and knowgable, I felt so frustrated every time i contacted them.

Location: Conyers, Georgia

Comments

I will never ever purchase a ticket from Travel help desk again they book a flight with them on the 3rd on the 5th it was canceled I've been trying to get my money back from them for over 3 months they give you the runaround I am sending a letter to any and every person I can send to tell them about them

Guys this people are scam. Whatever written is correct

They overchrged our flight fees (2persons) more than $1600. They never anwer my claim.

I have been waiting for their answer so long.

I even sent them reminder several times. Is there any ideas?

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY. They do not deserve your business.

Their customer service is among the worst I have ever seen. It is not worth the money you save going through an airline because you end up paying outrageous fees for their mistakes.

This company is fraudulent and incompetent... DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY

Do not use Smartfares as it is really operated by Travelers Help Desk. They overcharged me by $300.

When I called to ask why, they kept hanging up on me.

I was afraid to complain because they could cancel my tickets. They are scamming people!!

Traveler Helpdesk Reviews